Concept to Licensing LLC and PFAS LLC offers training through
Aquaponics University, an online training course for assembly
and operation of Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems.
- After satisfactory completion of the online course, the graduate receives a Portable Farms® Kit that automates the farm and removes the fish’s (tilapia) effluent (poop) from the fish tank. After the water has been cleaned, it flows through the grow tables to grow healthy table vegetables.
- The graduate also receives a diploma from Aquaponics University upon satisfactory completion.
- Our online course requires about twelve hours to complete and must be completed within a year of the date of enrollment.
- A small family-sized backyard farm can be built over a weekend by someone with carpenter skills. If you can build a cabinet, you can build a Portable Farms® Aquaponics System.
- The formula of 25 sq ft of grow space is necessary to feed one adult table vegetables (greens) and a portion of fish (tilapia). Aquaponics does not grow grains or root vegetables (no potatoes, onions, radishes, etc.)
CLICK HERE TO READ Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems Online Course© that includes a Portable Farms® Kit.
Aquaponics University’s online coursework for Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems teaches people to:
Build, own and operate their own backyard aquaponics system.
- Feed a family of eight year-round with one module of Portable Farms® Aquaponics System.
- Start a commercial aquaponics installation by installing twenty to thirty modules and sell the food you grow.
- Install a solar version of the Portable Farms® Kit. It’s the same price.
This 16′ x 33′ Portable Farms® Aquaponics System will feed ten people
their table vegetables and also, a weekly servings of fish (tilapia) FOREVER. (Image below taken 50 days after installation.)
The entire Aquaponics University Course for Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems must be satisfactorily completed within twelve-months from the date of enrollment in order to qualify for graduation and qualify to receive the Portable Farms® Kit.
Read the outline to our entire Portable Farms® Aquaponics
System Course© at Aquaponics University: CLICK HERE.
To size it properly, use the formula for a highly efficient Portable Farms® Aquaponics Systems of 25 sq ft of grow space for each adult. This ‘small acreage’ will feed that adult all of their surface vegetables year round forever and provide an occasional serving of protein: tilapia fish.
This is the same 16′ x 33′ greenhouse (shown above)
50 days after the installation was complete.